Sunday, December 22, 2002

Preface...

I’ve always been an optimistic person ever since I hit rock bottom in May of 1996. I swore I would never let anything get the best of who I was as a person and I still don’t. I ultimately try to look for the good in every situation. There is a time in everyone’s life at some point that they think they are invincible and on top of the world. No one can touch them, no one can keep them down, and they love everything in their life, until something on a grander scale changes them. It happened to me.

At the time, I was recently divorced (July), had just sold my house (September) and moved into my new apartment with my dog, Neige (October). I was enjoying my single life and my newfound self once again. I was spending a great deal of time with my friends and most recently, Thanksgiving with my family.

It was the best family get together that I had ever encountered. It seemed as if grudges, once so long and futile, had disappeared. It was the first time in my life that everyone supported and appreciated each other, cared deeply about how or what each other was doing, and most of all were just comfortable around one another even though we are all very different people.

Lucky for me, the calm showed up at just the right junction in my life...

3 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

The calm AFTER the storm ... anticlimactic, isnt it?

Michelle said...

OR JUST BEFORE! I'm polish you know...things are always back asswards for me!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!