Tuesday, January 03, 2006

January 3, 2006

A brand new year is upon us. I can't help but reflect. I find good and bad and realize that a New Year's resolution should be to banish the writer's block I recently have had. I find that the older I get, the harder it is to hit that 12:00am New Year's mark. Oh well, a fun time was had by all of my friends. It was the first year that I didn't venture into the city limits for some fireworks and hooplah. I spent it among friends from California and we made our own hooplah. Did you know if you blow hard enough into those cheap horns, they sound like dying elephants? Bet you didn't. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there my Girl:
I keep checking for new things to read, on your Object of My Injection and you are really slowing down.
I know that you are busy with your new job and every thing else. So I will just keep checking!!!!
I hope your new job is going good and I hope you like it. But just don't wear your self out to much!!!! I will be waiting patiently for an update.
Love Your Aunt Peg

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!