Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 25th...well 26th now, I guess! 2010

I can't believe I'm still up. I did take a 4 hour nap this afternoon though so maybe that had something to do with it! I can't even begin to tell you how great THAT felt. I also got feeling back in my ribs, my upper back and the palms of my hands today. I gotta ask the fellow MS'ers...does it make me a complete baby that everytime I get feeling back in my hands I start to sob like that crazy old lady in the back pew no one knows at a wedding? I hope not because it makes me feel good, - no GREAT that I can feel my own hair without it making me cringe in pain. I hope it's a sign I'm over the hump and don't have to face an IV for 5 days to eventually stop this. Everyone knows how I feel about the prednisone in large doses (i.e. cocaine steriods in a bag)... Now onto tomorrow, maybe I'll get the feet to cooperate, too. I hope so...I've got 2 exciting photo shoots tomorrow! Night all!

4 comments:

CSA said...

Thanks for sharing your story - nice to know other people going through the same things I am. I recently starting blogging after being diagnosed with MS in September 2010. Feel free to check out my blog: http://optimisticwithms.blogspot.com/

Thanks again!

Braddie said...

How beautifully you've written this, Michelle!! Loved it!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!



Rednirus Mart said...

Great article with an excellent idea I appreciate your post thank you so much and let's keep on sharing your stuff.

 Top Critical Care Franchise Companies in India
 Top Critical Care Franchise Companies in India