Monday, February 03, 2003

February 3rd, 2003

I find my right foot dragging today, but my vision is almost back to normal, in fact it is better now than before this attack happened. I had originally thought my prescription was getting worse, but it was the ms taking over that made my vision worse. I, from time to time read the therapy books I grabbed at Dr. Francis’ office after my vision test and I read as much as I can. The therapy is supposed to keep the attacks from happening again and they include, of all things, injections. I laugh to myself and shake my head on this one. What better way to conquer something you despise. I talk with Melanie and go and work out for the first time in months. I spend 20 minutes on the treadmill and do some yoga. I relax myself and hop into bed. It’s 11:35 and I feel fairly good this evening if I do say so myself. I finally start to get around to getting this into my computer with some sort of order. It was taken from my journal, which isn’t always easy to decipher or read for that matter.

No comments: