Tuesday, February 04, 2003

February 4th, 2003

Today I sleep in until 7:25a.m. It feels SO good. I am not sore from working out last night. I took about 10grams of ribose before to tease my working out back into my schedule. I slept so well last night. It seems like a long time since I had that kind of rest. Melanie stayed over and we talked about her moving in. Work is busy today, lots of odds and ends. I work out on the treadmill at lunch for 25 minutes. I feel dizzy twice so I slow down and lower my heart rate. I get changed after showering and I have electrical vibrations down my spine. It subsides shortly after. I go back to work and call my mom trying to find my old medical records from my childhood. I find the ones for Dr. S, one of my doctors. One doctor down, one more to go.

No comments: