Monday, October 03, 2005

October 3rd, 2005

Today I slept. I was so tired from the weekend that I recovered today. I studdered a little bit more. I noticed it's a new thing I've got going on when I'm exhausted. It happened last weekend when my sister and I were playing that lovely game Mental_Floss. (P.S. I highly recommend if you are useless trivia buff.) I'll just add it to the list. It was so humid today, just walking across the room was exhausting. I hate humidity. If there is one single element that will aggravate my MS it's humidity. I hate humitidy. I think I already said that though. I turned on the air and stayed indoors. Sometimes I feel like I miss summer more now than I used to, just because the heat and humidity combination is too much to handle. It's not worth the fuss of nearly collapsing to see a little sun. The things we take for granted, huh? I applied for around 15 positions online with monster.com today. We'll see where they lead. I was off to bed early tonight at Mike's and I missed him bunches. He hugged me so tight when I finally got to his house and met him in bed that I almost lost my breath. I felt like I again came home for the second time and again it was just as missable as being home with my parents.

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!