Monday, August 22, 2005

August 22nd, 2005

I'm a tired girl after today. Why is it that getting up in the middle of the night to pee 3 times makes you SO tired? It's like my $64,000.00 question today. Anyone? Anyone? Buehler? I finally felt like myself a little more today. I don't really look like me, but I feel like me. My skin is still horrible and continues to break out from those "damn steriods". I am going to call them that from now on. I don't think "steriods" just does them the complete amount of justice. After seeing everything under the sun in my dreams the last two days but purple elephants, I can call them what I want. "Damn Steriods" IT IS! My appetite keeps getting better, too. I actually had three meals today and some snacks [Dimples, come back!]. The nurse finally called from Rebif to set up injection training for my preventative shots. Guess who forgot to call her back? Hmm, give you one guess? That's right, MISS FORGETFUL, otherwise known as "MOI". I guess tomorrow is another whole day that I can pretend to lose my mind *wink*. My MRI was rescheduled from today to tomorrow so they can scan my brain, neck and spine at 7:30pm and see if I do, indeed, have something in my cranium. Like brains. *laughs* I'm off to bed and way too late again. Keep staying up this late this week and I will be on a first name basis with those purple elephants...

3 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Followed a link from Erik's place over here. How long have you been in the ranks of the Minnesota MS Cluster of Dooooom?

Michelle said...

mdmhvonpa,

No doom here! LOL. I've been diagnosed with MS since January 14th, 2003. I've been in this specific attack since July 31st, but hanging in there as of today! :o)

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!