Monday, August 29, 2005

August 29th, 2005 - PART A: Thank You

I too have had the opportunity of being spammed by auto comments as well as some other bloggers such as Camille. I am turning on word verification for future comments. Hope everyone is ok with that! Also, thanks to those of you who are part of my growing fan base. I have over 20 daily readers on average and counting since I launched this blog on August 17th (although I have backdated entries from my other journals since the beginning of my diagnosis). Also, big kudos to those of you who took the time to sign my guestbook. Your words of kindness are my inspiration to keep doing what I am doing by documenting my daily journal. Hopefully this blog is helping some readers as much as it is helping me on my journey and that makes it worth all the while...

4 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

The MS crowd doing blogs these days is getting bigger all the time. Hope you can find some answers out there as well as provide some.

Lindsey said...

The blogger spam is truly a pain in the ass. It's great to talk about your MS...teaches the rest of us things we never knew. Before, it was just a name.

Michelle said...

Aunt Peg,

You are the best! I love you bunches!

M

P.S. Message worked great. You are also a genius :O)

Michelle said...

Linny,

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you blog. Laughter is the best medicine and that was some super funny stuff! Readers, check it out.http://spinsterwardiaries.blogspot.com