Thursday, September 01, 2005

September 1st, 2005

Today I took off for lunch and made a run to Joann fabrics to get some yarn to finish a baby hoody project that I've been putting on hold for the last three weeks due to my little episode. Still upset about "el raiso", too, so I needed to get out of work for a bit. Oh well, I'm a little less upset about it each day. Just keep doing your job I tell myself. I noticed that my spot where my injection was last night is turning a bit red and is getting more sore. I think for sure I injected in the wrong spot now. Oh well, I sure won't try and do that again. My feet feel so good today and especially tonight walking across the cold hardwood floors before bed. I feel like dancing. Yum. I went to bed early tonight and slept completely through again. Three out of five nights a week is definately more than I could have asked for a month ago, so I'm not complaining one bit. Be thankful I tell myself that things luckily have returned to normal after my attacks. Some people are just not that lucky. FOOTNOTE: My room looks like it BLEW UP. Some people are just not THAT lucky, either. From the looks of my tornado, er room disaster, you'd think my hands were numb!

No comments: