Thursday, September 08, 2005

September 8th, 2005

I have totally fallen in love with sleep. I miss it so. I yearn for it. I need it. Yep, going a litle crazy without it. Oh well, we'll meet again some day *laughs* I had a Dr. Appointment today at 11:30am with Dr. Francis. I almost forgot. I frantically ran out of my office at 11:15 and walked into her office at 11:32. I made good time. Well my MRI's came back and they showed that I had a new lesion I believe around T2 or T3. That would explain the pain in my back while lying down and why I've been numb with this attack from middle back down to my toes. She noted that a lesion I had in my neck has significantly improved as well. As far as my cranium, who knows. There were four lesions before and it may be awhile before I get the updated progress on those. Today, again, I just don't feel like talking. I also don't feel like eating too much. Main meals and eats today = soup & caffiene. I came home from work and pretty much grabbed another bowl of soup my sister made me and off to bed I went. I'm so crabby and tired today that I just told my boyfriend I'd talk to him tomorrow and off to sleep I went. I didn't sleep much though. Figures.

No comments: