Friday, September 09, 2005

September 9th, 2005 - 22mcg Injection #8

Another Friday. They are just bittersweet, I must add that point. Everyone of them gets sweeter as I get crabbier, less sleep, and more up in the air about how I feel about anything. I did get up on my own this morning and felt really rested as far as my sleep goes last night, though. Work was ok, busier than usual and I didnt' mind. Anything to take my mind off the fact that I may go no where in my job until I find a new one. I did a lot of work today though which was good :o) My friends Bob and Melissa flew in from California tonight and I managed to get out with my sister and eat a little something out downtown in Minneapolis and have a cocktail or two. I must say that it was nice to get out of the house and not for a function of some sort. I hadn't been downtown in awhile just to go and relax and it felt pretty good. In fact, it's been pretty much all summer that I've had a free weekend with no agenda or some major event and I was very grateful. It was also the first time that my sister Lacey and I have hung out in over a month since she moved in. I was up way too late though and finally made my way into p.j.'s early Saturday am. I was so tired though, I hardly noticed what time it was anyway. I took my injection then too, because I forgot earlier. Lacey was there to help me through my "mental block" that has been plaguing me the last couple of shots. I slept immediately after that and I didn't hear anything after I closed my eyes, not even myself arguing with myself. I was just too tired to.

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!