Wednesday, September 21, 2005

September 21st, 2005 - Day 1 No Power

Today was so hot and humid. I stayed indoors during lunch and I worked still to clean off my desk some more. I hid from my mean boss, not that I needed to. He's not said one word to me since my meeting of severance/parting. I'm glad, too, because I don't need the added stress. We had this whopping storm today that ripped through where I live. It took out the power at about 7:30pm and flash flooded the parking lot leaving my sister and I to struggle to move vehicles. Hers unfortunately had water come in the door line. I couldn't put my car in the garage, thanks to the power outage. It was a long night of fumbling around. Good thing I had some captain crunch by candlelight to cheer my mood. LOL. I headed to my boyfriends house to sleep and get ready in the morning. I needed to be to work on time or early tomorrow and I needed a little shower to boot in the morning. I didn't want to take my chances with no power. I luckily took my shot while we still had lights. Too bad I didn't take it in the dark. That could have been so romantic. *laughs*

No comments: