Sunday, September 25, 2005

September 24th - 25th, 2005

I spent the whole weekend doing absolutely nothing. It was the first time in a long time that my pajama's were my staple wardrobe and I did next to nothing. Let me recap what I did for two days at Mike's house with my sister (she stayed the weekend with me).

1. Slept in.
2. Bought game called Mental_Floss with my sister.
3. Played Mental_Floss for hours with my sister.
4. Visited my boyfriends mom with my sister. I love this lady. She is awesome.
5. Took nap. Yes, with my sister. Hey, we can do this. We're sisters!
6. Went to bed early and not with my sister.

I'd say the weekend was par. No, above par. Getting some much deserved rest and relaxation and bonding with sister proved very valuable, not to mention just what I needed to cure a rainy weekend. :o)

2 comments:

My name is Wendy... said...

Did you and Lacey cuddle?

Michelle said...

No. She hogs the covers.